Just keep in mind that even as the execrable Delaware Douche immediately fosters the belief that the shooter of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was "inspired" by the rhetoric of the right-wing, it was he once said this. And waddya know? He mocks that very quote later, in this post, saying that, at least he "apologized." But it will be a long time (never, actually) before people like Sarah Palin apologize, blah blah blah.
Delaware Douche really -- and I mean REALLY -- must be as stupid as he is heinously physically ugly. After all, based on his "logic," we should expect
- Democratic New Hampshire state rep. Nickolas Levasseur to apologize,
- Lefty talker Mike Malloy to apologize,
- The ACLU (yes, them!) to apologize,
- myriad anti-George W. Bush protestors to apologize,
- the Democratic Leadership Committee itself to apologize,
- Greenpeace to apologize,
- a New Jersey teachers' union to apologize,
- Slate editor David Plotz to apologize,
- Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick to apologize,
- former NYT Middle East Bureau Chief Chris Hedges to apologize,
- The Associated Press to apologize,
- Texas Rep. Ciro Rodriguez to apologize,
- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to apologize,
- former D.C. Delegate Rev. Walter Fauntroy to apologize,
- Howard Dean to apologize,
- Bill Press to apologize,
- Al Gore to apologize,
- Arianna Huffington to apologize,
- former CNN anchor Rick Sanchez to apologize,
- the Council on American Islamic Relations to apologize,
- the creators of "The Matrix" to apologize,
- gabber Joy Behar to apologize,
- cartoonist Ted Rall to apologize,
- former Democrat PA Congressman Paul Kanjorski to apologize,
- "Daily Show" correspondent John Oliver to apologize,
- the president of Immigration Clearinghouse to apologize,
- post-2010 election leftist Democrats to apologize,
- MSNBC's Ed Schultz's producer James "Holmy" Holm to apologize,
- our president, Barack Obama himself, to apologize.
Pretty exhaustive list, ain't it? And that only scratches the surface. And Delaware Douche, so quick to note that he once "apologized," gets a mental block when it comes to other instances.
"Contemporary Progressivism": Conservative desires for less and limited government are "hate" and must be regulated and/or forcibly stopped.
On the other hand, efforts against (for example) radical Islamic rhetoric and especially actions must be tempered with "tolerance," "respect" and due process. Not to mention that violence in movies, TV and video games are "artistic/creative expressions" that should not be censored in any way, not to mention same with regards to pornography.
Just so you know what these ... "people" are really about.
In related news, uber lefty blog Daily Kos erased an entry from one of its bloggers that said Rep. Giffords "was dead to her." How come, I wonder?
It seems that the Giffords shooter is "just" a garden variety nutjob, with some of his favorite books being both Mein Kampf AND The Communist Manifesto. More updates available here.
UPDATE: Attention Delaware Douche and his a**hole cohorts: “As I knew him he was left wing, quite liberal. & oddly obsessed with the 2012 prophecy.” (Link.)
Now get bent. And good.
UPDATE 2: More oops.
Posted by Hube at January 8, 2011 07:11 PM
And while those pricks over there want to mention the Palin target map, they are forgetting this -- http://www.verumserum.com/?p=13647
By the way -- they banned me over there the other night for daring make satirical comments that connect the hateful, violent rhetoric of one of their own to the murder of a politically prominent individual in Delaware. Today, without missing a beat, they sincerely make such a connection between national conservative political figures and the crazed left-wing douche who did this foul deed. The hypocrisy is astounding!