Since I was too busy to post the nominations this week, I'll post the winners and their corresponding places:
* *First place with 2 1/3 votes! – Bookworm Room - Our de-aspirational society; or a society aiming for victimization and tawdriness
* Second place with 1 2/3 votes – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD - Reach Out!
* Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes - Mere Rhetoric - J Street Co-Founder Daniel Levy: Israel’s Creation “An Act That Was Wrong”
* Third place *t* with 1 1/3 vote – Simply Jews – The unbearable dilemma of an “anti-Zionist”
* Fourth place with 1 vote - Right Truth - Tipping Point – My Head is Exploding
* Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Joshuapundit – The TSA Goes Berserk
* Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey – “Because of Olbermann’s (short) suspension …”
* Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Glittering Eye – Will the Deficit Panel Report Be DOA?
* Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right – It’s the Way Earmarks Are Used the Makes Them Evil
First place in the non-Council category was American Front with One Of Many American Military Heroes.
The rest of the non-Council results are here.